System We Used To Rank These
In order to find the best CPAP Machine Masks, we developed criteria that are based on the comfort, additional features, overall quality, and also the reviews of the users who have been using these masks for a long period of time. It is also important how the mask will suit your face and how comfortable it is after longer use. These factors are mandatory and can help you get the best model for you.
There are 5 factors mandatory here. We ranked each one and then the total score determined the overall rank of a model. 10 is the highest score of a factor. Each mask can get a high score of a maximum of 50 points.
ResMedAirFit P30iNasal Mask with Headgear- 43 points
This is a new model that comes with amazing features and itis based on great technology. It is a nasal mask as you can see and it comes with great reviews from the users. The design offers an impressive level of seal and also a low level of noise. Ideal if you sleep with your partner.
- Impressive SpringFit makes it easier and more comfortable to use.
- 360 degrees movement is available making the mask super for active sleepers.
- Multiple cushions available including N30i so a user can find the most appealing one.
Size: Large, small and medium
Warranty: 90 days
In the package: Cushions, mask, and headgear
- Great seal
- Soft cushions make it more comfortable
- Ideal for those who move around as they sleep