Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated, you simply press the only button on the device, and PrimeClean does the rest. Using activated oxygen, PrimeClean eliminates 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Step 1: Clean your mask and hose.
1) Plug your hose with the mask attached into PrimeClean, put the mask inside the PrimeClean sanitizing bag, and zip the bag.
2) Turn PrimleClean on and wait 35 minutes. The working indicator will turn off when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: Clean your reservoir.
1) Take the mask out of the bag.
2) If you have a reservoir, dump out any water. Put the reservoir inside the PrimeClean sanitizing bag, and zip the bag.
3) Turn on PrimeClean and wait 35 minutes.